Monday 2 April 2012

Very creative and weird mini-guitar USB Drive


The weird miniature acoustic guitar USB Drive (Via Etsy)
I once had a very beautiful USB drive that looked like a bridge, which i got as a gift at a career fair in Abu Dhabi. It was so cute and unique that each time I pulled it out to use, I got a compliment. Sadly, my cute USB is now missing and i was planning on getting a new one. Luckily for me(and you dear reader), while surfing the net this week I found this drop dead gorgeous (forgive me for anthropomorphisingJ) and classy USB Drive that kept me staring at my computer screen with my mouth wide open in admiration for more than a minute.


This USB can be best describe as a mini-acoustic-guitar with tiny stings made of copper, you can tune up the strings just like the regular guitar using its tuning knobs. This 16GB fancy storage device comes with its own equally stunning handmade guitar case exact look-alike. What could be more amazing?

This USB drive is available in 8GB for $75 or 16GB for $90, plus shipping.  Are you a sucker for beautiful computer accessories? What are you waiting for? Get that bank plastic and buy it.....just saying. 
See more pictures below.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, they are just too cute! I wish my boyfriend gets me one too! I have the Storm Trooper USB and it’s actually kind of cute -- not as cute as yours though. I take care of it properly by scanning it regularly for viruses and storing it in a good place to avoid damages.

    Nannie Salyards

    ReplyDelete